The Red Couch isn’t the only new book in the works on blogging.
Here’s the list:
- Robert Scoble and Shel Israel are doing one called The Red Couch.
- Hans Henrik Højberg Heming is doing one based on his master’s thesis.
- Susannah Gardner is writing a ‘For Dummies’ book called Buzz Marketing with Blogs, due out next March.
- Tyme is doing Blog Your Way.
- Trevor Cook is doing one about this being a new medium, way to communicate, express yourself, etc.
Plus, of course, Jeremy’s as yet untitled book.
There’s also Blog: Understand the New Information Revolution and How It Is Redefining the Media, the Culture, and Business by Hugh Hewitt, due out in January.